Celebrate Earth Day with Storyworks 3
April 22 is Earth Day, a special time when more than a billion people around the globe honor and appreciate our natural world. Learning about our environment is a great way to celebrate—and Storyworks 3 has you covered with a special Earth Day issue! Just look for the symbol below in our March/April issue to identify our Earth Day stories:
To check out our Earth Day stories and resources, click the links below:
- Our gripping Nonfiction feature explores how a summer night changed the way we care for wild places.
- Our original Fiction story takes a fresh and entertaining look at one family’s worm composting journey.
- Our inspiring Mini Read highlights a group that turns trash into art—and how your students can do their part!
- Our powerful Poem will help your students appreciate the special things we find in nature.
- Our online Earth Day Slide Deck helps your class discover ways to celebrate our planet. Find it under the "Resources" tab with all of the above stories!
And be on the lookout for a new post detailing associate editor Alex Winnick's composting adventure!
How will your students be celebrating? Let us know (and send us pictures!) by emailing [email protected] or by posting in our Facebook group.
Happy Earth Day!
July 22, 2022
Check Out What's Coming in September
May 24, 2022
Genius Teacher Ideas: Using Storyworks 3 Across Curriculum
May 17, 2022
Genius Teacher Ideas: Multi-Class Debate with Storyworks 3
May 05, 2022
Genius Teacher Ideas: Test Prep with Storyworks 3
March 17, 2022
Celebrate National Poetry Month!
January 10, 2022
Sneak Preview! Your February 2022 Issue
December 14, 2021
Homestretch to the Holidays
The Storyworks 3 Ideabook is for teachers looking for awesome ideas on all things ELA. It’s where you’ll find fresh, creative, practical ways to use the phenomenal resources available to you through this award-winning magazine.