Introducing... Storyworks Jr. at Home!
To our Storyworks 3 family,
We understand how much you miss being in your classrooms, able to meet face-to-face with students to teach, confer, intervene, and celebrate successes with laughs and hugs.
But being the amazing teachers that you are, we know how hard you’re working to adapt to virtual teaching. And no matter where you and your students are, we want you to know that we are here to help!
At Storyworks 3 we’ve been talking--and listening--to as many teachers as we can to hear what you need and how we can help you. And we are thrilled that we’ve been able to put together a very special Storyworks 3 at Home page, a simple collection of offerings to make your virtual teaching easier and more joyful.
We have some brand-new delights, such as:
· A virtual author visit with Lauren Tarshis.
· Dazzling video and learning extravaganzas with Lauren Tarshis and this issue’s playwright Spencer Kayden.
· Fun and enriching learning journeys at the end of every digital article that guide students through creative activities (and not too much screen time!).
And many of the features you love about Storyworks 3 work beautifully at home, such as:
· Digital articles available on two reading levels (and easy to assign in Google Classroom!).
· More interactive Google activities than ever!
· Our Family Letter with simple suggestions for parents and caregivers.
· Engaging features that connect to social studies and science.
As always, our best ideas come from you, our resilient and inspiring teachers. Please reach out any time with your thoughts and suggestions – or just to say hi!
Stay safe and well.
November 13, 2020
Celebrate Native American Heritage Month with Storyworks 3!
November 3, 2020
Sneak Preview! Your December-January Issue
October 9, 2020
You Asked - We Listened!
September 30, 2020
Celebrate National Hispanic-Latinx Heritage Month with Storyworks 3!
September 17, 2020
New for 2020: Learning Journey Slide Decks
September 4, 2020
Sneak Preview! Your October-November Issue
August 13, 2020
September 2020 Issue: Perfect for Remote Learning!