Introducing... Storyworks Jr. at Home!
To our Storyworks 3 family,
We understand how much you miss being in your classrooms, able to meet face-to-face with students to teach, confer, intervene, and celebrate successes with laughs and hugs.
But being the amazing teachers that you are, we know how hard you’re working to adapt to virtual teaching. And no matter where you and your students are, we want you to know that we are here to help!
At Storyworks 3 we’ve been talking--and listening--to as many teachers as we can to hear what you need and how we can help you. And we are thrilled that we’ve been able to put together a very special Storyworks 3 at Home page, a simple collection of offerings to make your virtual teaching easier and more joyful.
We have some brand-new delights, such as:
· A virtual author visit with Lauren Tarshis.
· Dazzling video and learning extravaganzas with Lauren Tarshis and this issue’s playwright Spencer Kayden.
· Fun and enriching learning journeys at the end of every digital article that guide students through creative activities (and not too much screen time!).
And many of the features you love about Storyworks 3 work beautifully at home, such as:
· Digital articles available on two reading levels (and easy to assign in Google Classroom!).
· More interactive Google activities than ever!
· Our Family Letter with simple suggestions for parents and caregivers.
· Engaging features that connect to social studies and science.
As always, our best ideas come from you, our resilient and inspiring teachers. Please reach out any time with your thoughts and suggestions – or just to say hi!
Stay safe and well.
August 31, 2021
Sneak Preview! Your October/November 2021 Issue
August 09, 2021
Your 2021-2022 Pacing Guide is Here!
July 28, 2021
Sneak Preview! Your September 2021 Issue
April 21, 2021
A Composting Adventure
April 21, 2021
Celebrate Earth Day with Storyworks 3
March 24, 2021
Sneak Preview! Your May/June 2021 Issue
February 10, 2021
Sneak Preview! Your March/April 2021 Issue