Have you taken the time to dive into the rich Storyworks 3 archive? On the Storyworks 3 website, click All Issues at the top to see our full library of issues from the last several years.
You can use these issues to:
- Build connections with other readings
- Encourage independent reading
- Send your students on exciting research projects
- Celebrate special holidays and historical events
- And more! Check the Storyworks 3 Ideabook for ideas from genius teachers.
Looking for something specific to tie into your current unit? You can also search for articles that touch on any topic by using the search bar on the top right of the website. Just type in a focus you’re looking for, and you’ll get a list of Storyworks 3 articles that fit what you need.
You can even use the search bar to find a story focused on a specific skill. Just type in the skill you’re looking for, such as “summarizing” to see all of the Storyworks 3 articles you can use that concentrate on helping your students master that skill.